The standard EULA included with Font Software purchased from Nicky Laatz or via Official Retailers, grants you, the Purchaser, a single (one), ongoing, non-exclusive, non-transferable, terminable, worldwide license for Print and Web only and a limited license for broadcasting.
Use of the Font Software is granted in such a way that it conforms to the terms and conditions as set forth in this agreement.
By purchasing, downloading, accessing, installing and or using the Font Software you agree to be legally bound by this agreement with Nicky Laatz. Any rights not expressly granted to you in this agreement remain strictly reserved.
Should you breach any of the terms and conditions as set forth in this agreement, the agreement and license to the Font Software will be automatically terminated until such time as the breach is remedied.
Upon Nicky Laatz receiving your payment in full for the Font Software:
- Install the Font Software on a single computer or work station only.
- Install the Font Sofware on a networked server in an office, provided that each client accessing the Font Software has purchased a license.
- Use the Font Software in personal or commercial projects.
- Use the Font Software for designing and creating (uneditable) invitations, business cards, logos, branding, greeting cards, marketing materials , packaging designs, static web sites, apparel, books, stationary.
- Make a single (one) backup copy of the Font Software for archival purposes and you agree to retain exclusive custody and control over the copy.
- Enjoy unlimited prints, media copies, duplicates and item sales of your product.
- Enjoy unlimited web page impressions
- Broadcast the Font Software on TV, Video, Motion picture, Digital Advertising to a maximum of 60 viewing minutes per year. (Send us an email to email@example.com if you need to extend this or have any questions).
- Resell the Font Software as is, or any derivative of the Font Software.
- Intermediate a license purchase on behalf of another party and then markup the cost of the Font Software.
- Distribute the Font Software with client proofs, templates, or in un-flattened files.
- Share, lend, rent or distribute the Font Software with clients, designers, colleagues or any other third parties except a Print Service Provider, where the Print Service Provider agrees to be bound by this EULA and purge the Font Software upon completion of the print run. Alternatively the Print Service Provider could purchase a license to the Font Software.
- Offer the Font Software in a giveaway or promotion.
- Claim the Font Software, as is or any derivative thereof, as your own work.
- Make any derivative works from the original Font Software and claim it as your own. Any derivative works remain the property of Nicky Laatz.
- Use the Font Software on a Server (local or web) or in a mobile App where a third party is allowed to creative derivative products that may be used commercially. An APP License is required for this. (Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have)
- Embed the Font Software in any of the following (An APP or Custom Creation license is required for these):
- Electronic devices
- Computer software
- Mobile Application Software.
- Transfer your rights to the Font Software to another party without express written consent. Send an email to email@example.com for more information.
ILLEGAL DOWNLOADS AND OR ACCESS TO THE FONT SOFTWARE
Should you have obtained the Font Software illegally, i.e. peer sharing, renting, downloaded or accessed it via a link or website not affilliated to Nicky Laatz (See definitions for Official Retailers); and or not paid for the EULA you are in breach of this agreement and have no rights to the Font Software. See contact details below to enquire on how to purchase a license to the Font Software.
JURISDICTION, OWNERSHIP & COPYRIGHT
You, the purchaser, agree and understand that:
- This agreement is goverened by the laws of the United Kindgom. Any dispute arising from or in connection with this agreement shall be resolved by an independent appointed arbitrator.
- The Font Software is the property of Nicky Laatz. Nicky Laatz, her successors and her assigns retain all right, title and interest in and to the Font Software.
- The Font Software is protected by local and international CopyRight, Intellectual Property and Design laws.
Nicky Laatz reserves the right to make ammendments to this agreement at anytime and without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to ensure that they check the EULA periodically to ensure that their usage of the Font Software is still compliant with this EULA. This agreement may only be modified by an authorised appointee on behalf of Nicky Laatz.
||End User License Agreement.
This is the standard or base license agreement and grants a single (one), ongoing, non-exclusive, terminable, worldwide license for Print and Web only, subject to the terms and conditions herein.
||The unique, original design of the font, which once compiled generates a typeface(s) and or typographic design(s) and packaged as either a Truetype format (TTF) or Opentype format (OTF). The Font Software includes, but is not limited to: Any media, printed materials, electronic documentation, updates, add-ons, artwork, web services and any other material that may be associated or distributed with the product now or in the future. The font software shall be extended to comprise of all bitmap and or outline representations of the typeface and or typographic designs.
|Nicky Laatz Official Retailers
- Creative Market (www.creativemarket.com)
- My Fonts (www.myfonts.com)
- Font Spring (www.fontspring.com)
- Nicky Laatz (nickylaatz.com) Coming Soon!
You, the purchaser, acknowledge that you have read this agreement and understand it and that by using the Font Software you will be bound by its terms and conditions. You further agree that it is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between Nicky Laatz and you, the Purchaser, which supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written as well as any other communications relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. No variation of the terms of this Agreement or any different terms will be enforceable against Nicky Laatz in the absence of her express written amendment or consent thereto.
CONTACT DETAILS & QUERIES
You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any other queries.