The Elegant Brand Mini Bundle
A fabulously priced mini-bundle of 4 font packs popular for classy brands.
Includes the full packs for the following font products :
- Bon Vivant Font Duo - Full details here.
- Stay Classy Font Duo - Full details here.
- Juniper and Sage Script - Full details here.
- Joules and Jacques Font Duo - Full details here.
The Elegant Brand Mini Bundle FAQs...
Oops! You need to be logged in...
Elegant Brand Mini Bundle
This our Elegant Brand Mini Bundle EULA. Use the products in the Bundle for Desktop, Print and Flattened static images only.
The Mini Bundle license included with the Font Software purchased from Nicky Laatz, grants you, the Purchaser:
A single (one), ongoing, non-exclusive, non-transferable, terminable, worldwide license for Print and Web only, subject to the rights granted below, for the following products:
Use of the Font Software is granted in such a way that it conforms to the terms and conditions as set forth in this agreement.
By purchasing, downloading, accessing, installing and or using the Font Software you agree to be legally bound by this agreement with Nicky Laatz. Any rights not expressly granted to you in this agreement remain strictly reserved.
Should you breach any of the terms and conditions as set forth in this agreement, the agreement and license to the Font Software will be automatically terminated until such time as the breach is remedied.
Upon Nicky Laatz receiving your payment in full for the Font Software:
- Install the Font Software on up to two (2) computers or work stations only, provided that both computers or devices are owned by you.
- Install the Font Sofware on a networked server in an office, provided that each client accessing the Font Software has purchased a license.
- Use the Font Software in personal or commercial projects.
- Use the Font Software for designing and creating (un-editable) invitations, business cards, logos, branding, greeting cards, marketing materials , packaging designs, static (flattened) images on web sites, apparel, books, stationary.
- Enjoy unlimited prints, media copies, duplicates and item sales of your product.
- Enjoy unlimited web page impressions using flattened static images.
- Make a single (one) backup copy of the Font Software for archival purposes and you agree to retain exclusive custody and control over the copy.
- Resell the Font Software as is, or any derivative of the Font Software.
- Intermediate a license purchase on behalf of another party and then markup the cost of the Font Software.
- Distribute the Font Software with client proofs, templates, or in un-flattened files.
- Share, lend, rent or distribute the Font Software with clients, designers, colleagues or any other third parties except a Print Service Provider, where the Print Service Provider agrees to be bound by this EULA and purge the Font Software upon completion of the print run. Alternatively the Print Service Provider could purchase a license to the Font Software.
- Offer the Font Software in a giveaway or promotion.
- Claim the Font Software, as is or any derivative thereof, as your own work.
- Make any derivative works from the original Font Software and claim it as your own.
- You will require express written consent to create derivative works.
- Any derivative works remain the property of Nicky Laatz.
- This EULA does not cover deriviative works.
- Send an email to email@example.com to request permission to create a derivative work or enquire about how to license derivative works.
- Use the Font Software on a Server (local or web) or in a mobile App where a third party is allowed to creative derivative products that may be used commercially. An APP License is required for this. (Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have)
- Embed the Font Software in any of the following (An APP or Custom Creation license is required for these):
- Electronic devices
- Computer software
- Mobile Application Software
- Use Font Software for Broadcasting, digital advertising or in motion graphics. For more information please contact us
- Use the Font Software to render live text on your website for this you will need to purchase an additional WebFont License.
- Use or feature the Font Software in an eBook in the actual written text or titles, headings and or sub-headings, for this you will require an ePub license. You can use the font for the cover if it is incorporated in the cover design.
- Transfer your rights to the Font Software to another party without express written consent. Send an email to email@example.com for more information.
ILLEGAL DOWNLOADS AND OR ACCESS TO THE FONT SOFTWARE
Should you have obtained the Font Software illegally, i.e. peer sharing, renting, downloaded or accessed it via a link or website not affilliated to Nicky Laatz (See definitions for Official Retailers); and or not paid for the EULA you are in breach of this agreement and have no rights to the Font Software. See contact details below to enquire on how to purchase a license to the Font Software.
JURISDICTION, OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT
You, the purchaser, agree and understand that:
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. Any dispute arising from or in connection with this agreement shall be resolved by an independent appointed arbitrator.
- The Font Software is the property of Nicky Laatz. Nicky Laatz, her successors and her assigns retain all right, title and interest in and to the Font Software.
- The Font Software is protected by local and international CopyRight, Intellectual Property and Design laws.
Nicky Laatz reserves the right to make amendments to this agreement at anytime and without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to ensure that they check the EULA periodically to ensure that their usage of the Font Software is still compliant with this EULA. This agreement may only be modified by an authorised appointee on behalf of Nicky Laatz.
|End User License Agreement (EULA).||Our mini bunlde license agreement grants a single (one), ongoing, non-exclusive, terminable, worldwide license for Print and Web (Static Images) only, subject to the terms and conditions herein.|
|Font Software||The unique, original design of the font, which once compiled generates a typeface(s) and or typographic design(s) and packaged as either a Truetype format (TTF) or Opentype format (OTF). The Font Software includes, but is not limited to: Any media, printed materials, electronic documentation, updates, add-ons, artwork, web services and any other material that may be associated or distributed with the product now or in the future. The font software shall be extended to comprise of all bitmap and or outline representations of the typeface and or typographic designs.|
|Nicky Laatz Official Retailers||
You, the purchaser, acknowledge that you have read this agreement and understand it and that by using the Font Software you will be bound by its terms and conditions. You further agree that it is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between Nicky Laatz and you, the Purchaser, which supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written as well as any other communications relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. No variation of the terms of this Agreement or any different terms will be enforceable against Nicky Laatz in the absence of her express written amendment or consent thereto.
CONTACT DETAILS AND QUERIES
- This license agreement can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requests for additional licensing information can be sent to email@example.com
- You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any other queries.
Elegant Brand Mini Bundle | v 1.0
Nicky Laatz Creations Ltd. A UK Company registered in England and Wales (No.111 997 41). ® 2018. 106 Kenwyn Street, Truro TR1 3BX.