Blooming Hair Girl Layered PSD file
For those who don't have Photoshop , Individual PNG files are included to allow for editing individual elements that way.
- Layered A4 High resuloution ( 300dpi) PSD file
- Individual transparent backed PNG files of layered elements.
Blooming Hair Girl Layered PSD file FAQs...
Oops! You need to be logged in...
Standard Illustration Eula
This is the standard Illustration license agreement Applicable to Illustrations and or Artwork downloaded from https://nickylaatz.com.
A single (one), ongoing, non-exclusive, non-transferable, terminable, worldwide license for Print, Digital and a single social media account only.
Use of the Illustration(s) is granted in such a way that it conforms to the terms and conditions as set forth in this agreement.
By purchasing, downloading, accessing, installing and or using the Illustration(s) you agree to be legally bound by this agreement with Nicky Laatz. Any rights not expressly granted to you in this agreement remain strictly reserved.
Should you breach any of the terms and conditions as set forth in this agreement, the agreement and license to the Illustration(s) will be automatically terminated until such time as the breach is remedied.
Upon signing up to https://nickylaatz.com, activating your account and purchasing the Standard Illustration EULA for your Illustration Product:
- Install the Illustration(s) on a single computer or work station only.
- Use the Illustration(s) in
- Personal or commercial projects, limited to appearing in 5000 end products for sale.
- One social media account owned and managed by You, the licensee.
- Physical (printed) advertisements with unlimited prints.
- Digital advertisements with unlimited impressions.
- Broadcast and streaming for up to 500,000 lifetime viewers.
- Use the Illustration(s) for designing and creating un-editable invitations, business cards, logos, branding, greeting cards, marketing materials, packaging designs, static web sites, apparel, books, stationary.
- Make a single (one) backup copy of the Illustration(s) for archival purposes and you agree to retain exclusive custody and control over the copy.
- Resell the Illustration(s) as is, or any derivative of the Illustration(s).
- Distribute the Illustration(s) with client proofs, templates, or in un-flattened files.
- Share, lend, rent or distribute the Illustration(s) with clients, designers, colleagues or any other third parties except a Print Service Provider, where the Print Service Provider agrees to be bound by this EULA and purge the Illustration(s) upon completion of the print run. Alternatively the Print Service Provider could purchase a license to the Illustration(s).
- Offer the Illustration(s) in a giveaway or promotion.
- Claim the Illustration(s), as is or any derivative thereof, as your own work.
- Make a derivative product either by adding or subtracting elements from the original Illustration(s) and claim it as your own.
- You will require express written consent to create derivative works.
- Any derivative works remain the property of Nicky Laatz.
- The rights granted by this EULA do not apply to unauthorised derivative works.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission to create a derivative work or enquire about how to license derivative works.
- Use the Illustration(s) on a Server (public or private) or Service (SaaS) or in a mobile App where a third party (Your customer) is allowed to creative derivative products that may be used commercially.
- Transfer your rights to the Illustration(s) to another party without express written consent. Send an email to email@example.com for more information.
ILLEGAL DOWNLOADS AND OR ACCESS TO THE FONT SOFTWARE
Should you have obtained the Illustration(s) illegally, i.e. peer sharing, renting, downloaded or accessed it via a link or website not affilliated to Nicky Laatz (See definitions for Official Retailers); and or not paid for the EULA you are in breach of this agreement and have no rights to the Illustration(s). See contact details below to enquire on how to purchase a license to the Illustration(s).
JURISDICTION, OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT
You, the purchaser, agree and understand that:
- This agreement is goverened by the laws of the United Kindgom. Any dispute arising from or in connection with this agreement shall be resolved by an independent appointed arbitrator.
- The Illustration(s) is the property of Nicky Laatz. Nicky Laatz, her successors and her assigns retain all right, title and interest in and to the Illustration(s).
- The Illustration(s) is protected by local and international CopyRight, Intellectual Property and Design laws.
Nicky Laatz reserves the right to make ammendments to this agreement at anytime and without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to ensure that they check the EULA periodically to ensure that their usage of the Illustration(s) is still compliant with this EULA. This agreement may only be modified by Nicky Laatz.
|End User License Agreement (EULA).||This is the Standard Illustration End User License Agreement distributed with the Illustration Products and grants a single (one), ongoing, non-exclusive, terminable, worldwide license for Print, Digital and a single social media account only, subject to the terms and conditions herein.|
|Illustration(s)||The unique, original design of each individual element of artwork, which together form a product and are contained within the Product Download archive. Illustration(s) include, but are not limited to: Any media, printed materials, electronic documentation, updates, add-ons, artwork, web services and any other material that may be associated or distributed with the product now or in the future.
Product preview images are for previewing and showcasing products only and do not form part of the Product Download. From time to time Product Previews make use of third party elements, for which Nicky Laatz has purchased the requisite license(s). Nicky Laatz does not grant or transfer rights for any third party artwork. All third party artwork remains subject to its own EULA.
|Freebie, Free, Free to download, Free to End User||The term Freebie (including Free, Free to download and Free to End User) in either singular or plural means that Nicky Laatz is offering selected products for a limited time at 100% discount. The term Freebie does not imply that a product has zero value or that it will be free in perpetuity. The duration and which Products are marked as Freebies is at the sole discretion of Nicky Laatz. Therefore the right to transfer Freebie Products is strictly reserved. Freebie products are exclusively available at https://nickylaatz.com.|
|Nicky Laatz||Nicky Laatz refers to Nicky Laatz, her Successors and Assigns.|
|Nicky Laatz Official Retailers||
You, the purchaser, acknowledge that you have read this agreement and understand it and that by using the Illustration(s) you will be bound by its terms and conditions. You further agree that it is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between Nicky Laatz and you, the Purchaser, which supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written as well as any other communications relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. No variation of the terms of this Agreement or any different terms will be enforceable against Nicky Laatz in the absence of her express written amendment or consent thereto.
CONTACT DETAILS AND QUERIES
- This license agreement can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requests for additional licensing information can be sent to email@example.com
- You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any other queries.
Standard Illustration Eula | v 1.0
Nicky Laatz Creations Ltd. Nicky Laatz Creations Ltd. A UK Company registered in England and Wales (No.111 997 41). ® 2018. 106 Kenwyn Street, Truro TR1 3BX.