Chin Up Buttercup Font Duo
Introducing Chin up! Buttercup! A Perfectly Playful new font pair with a handy set of complimentary Illustrations.
Creative and Casual, together or apart, Chin up Buttercup Fonts and Illustrated Doodles allow you to make tons of gorgeous typographic designs in a jiffy, just in time for all your Christmas labels, cards and branding too!
Perfect for DIY projects, greeting cards, labels, quotes, posters, wall art, branding, packaging, websites, photos, photo & photography overlays, signs, window art, scrapbooking, tags and so much more!
The Duo consists of a Whimsical Script , and a playful 'Cutecaps' Sans serif font.
The script has an alternate upper and lowercase charcter set, as well as a large selection of Standard Ligatures - allowing you to make your design truly unique.
Not to be left out , the 'Cutecaps' comes with alternate characters in the uppercase set and cute little ligatures as well.
To add to the creative punch of this pack, you get over 40 handy doodle illustrations to use with Chin Up Buttercup fonts to create the cutest Typo designs ever! See the previews above to get some inspiration on how you can use them :)
WHAT'S INCLUDED :
3 FONTS ( As Opentype and Truetype - .otf and .ttf ) :
- Chin up Buttercup Script Font
- Chin up Buttercup Cutecaps Font
- Chin up Buttercup Elements Font
- Chin up Buttercup Script Alt Font ( The alternate letters for folks without opentype capable software)
- Chin up Buttercup Script ExtraChars Font ( The ligatures and extra letters for folks without opentype capable software)
HANDY ILLUSTRATIONS : Over 40 handy doodle illustrations as
- A Layered Photoshop file (.psd) - Any version of Photoshop.
- An Illustrator File ( .ai) - Any version of Illustrator
- Indivudual large PNG files , for any design app. ( Canva, Word, Picmonkey, etc)
- A Font! A Dingbat font with all of the above illustrations :)
Chin up Buttercup fonts can be open and used in any software that can read standard fonts - even MS Word. No special software is required , and a friendly little help file is included to get you started :)
For folks who DO have opentype capable software : The alternates are accessible by turning on 'Stylistic Alternates' and 'Ligatures' buttons on in Photoshop's Character panel, or via any software with a glyphs panel, e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop CC, Inkscape.
Chin Up Buttercup Font Duo FAQs...
Oops! You need to be logged in...
Standard Desktop EULA
This our standard license. Use this license for Desktop, Print and Flattened static images on websites.
A single (one), ongoing, non-exclusive, non-transferable, terminable, worldwide license for Print and Web only and a limited license for broadcasting.
Use of the Font Software is granted in such a way that it conforms to the terms and conditions as set forth in this agreement.
By purchasing, downloading, accessing, installing and or using the Font Software you agree to be legally bound by this agreement with Nicky Laatz. Any rights not expressly granted to you in this agreement remain strictly reserved.
Should you breach any of the terms and conditions as set forth in this agreement, the agreement and license to the Font Software will be automatically terminated until such time as the breach is remedied.
Upon Nicky Laatz receiving your payment in full for the Font Software:
- Install the Font Software on up to two (2) computers or work stations only, provided that both computers or devices are owned by you.
- Install the Font Sofware on a networked server in an office, provided that each client accessing the Font Software has purchased a license.
- Use the Font Software in personal or commercial projects.
- Use the Font Software for designing and creating (un-editable) invitations, business cards, logos, branding, greeting cards, marketing materials , packaging designs, static (flattened) images on web sites, apparel, books, stationary.
- Make a single (one) backup copy of the Font Software for archival purposes and you agree to retain exclusive custody and control over the copy.
- Enjoy unlimited prints, media copies, duplicates and item sales of your product, subject to the product not being offered as a Freebie. Freebies are regulated by our Terms and Conditions and are limited to 200 item sales.
- Enjoy unlimited web page impressions using flattened images. If you would like to use the Font Software as a live web font you will require a web font license. Please contact us for more information.
- Broadcast the Font Software on TV, Video, Motion picture, Digital Advertising to a maximum of 60 viewing minutes per year. (Send us an email to email@example.com if you need to extend this or have any questions).
- Resell the Font Software as is, or any derivative of the Font Software.
- Intermediate a license purchase on behalf of another party and then markup the cost of the Font Software.
- Distribute the Font Software with client proofs, templates, or in un-flattened files.
- Share, lend, rent or distribute the Font Software with clients, designers, colleagues or any other third parties except a Print Service Provider, where the Print Service Provider agrees to be bound by this EULA and purge the Font Software upon completion of the print run. Alternatively the Print Service Provider could purchase a license to the Font Software.
- Offer the Font Software in a giveaway or promotion.
- Claim the Font Software, as is or any derivative thereof, as your own work.
- Make any derivative works from the original Font Software and claim it as your own.
- You will require express written consent to create derivative works.
- Any derivative works remain the property of Nicky Laatz.
- This EULA does not cover deriviative works.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission to create a derivative work or enquire about how to license derivative works.
- Use the Font Software on a Server (local or web) or in a mobile App where a third party is allowed to creative derivative products that may be used commercially. An APP License is required for this. (Send us an email to email@example.com with any questions you may have)
- Embed the Font Software in any of the following (An APP or Custom Creation license is required for these):
- Electronic devices
- Computer software
- Mobile Application Software
- Use Font Software bought or downloaded on offer as a Freebie for Broadcasting or in motion graphics. For more information please contact us
- Transfer your rights to the Font Software to another party without express written consent. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
ILLEGAL DOWNLOADS AND OR ACCESS TO THE FONT SOFTWARE
Should you have obtained the Font Software illegally, i.e. peer sharing, renting, downloaded or accessed it via a link or website not affilliated to Nicky Laatz (See definitions for Official Retailers); and or not paid for the EULA you are in breach of this agreement and have no rights to the Font Software. See contact details below to enquire on how to purchase a license to the Font Software.
JURISDICTION, OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT
You, the purchaser, agree and understand that:
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. Any dispute arising from or in connection with this agreement shall be resolved by an independent appointed arbitrator.
- The Font Software is the property of Nicky Laatz. Nicky Laatz, her successors and her assigns retain all right, title and interest in and to the Font Software.
- The Font Software is protected by local and international CopyRight, Intellectual Property and Design laws.
Nicky Laatz reserves the right to make amendments to this agreement at anytime and without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to ensure that they check the EULA periodically to ensure that their usage of the Font Software is still compliant with this EULA. This agreement may only be modified by an authorised appointee on behalf of Nicky Laatz.
|End User License Agreement (EULA).||This is the standard or base license agreement and grants a single (one), ongoing, non-exclusive, terminable, worldwide license for Print and Web only, subject to the terms and conditions herein.|
|Font Software||The unique, original design of the font, which once compiled generates a typeface(s) and or typographic design(s) and packaged as either a Truetype format (TTF) or Opentype format (OTF). The Font Software includes, but is not limited to: Any media, printed materials, electronic documentation, updates, add-ons, artwork, web services and any other material that may be associated or distributed with the product now or in the future. The font software shall be extended to comprise of all bitmap and or outline representations of the typeface and or typographic designs.|
|Nicky Laatz Official Retailers||
You, the purchaser, acknowledge that you have read this agreement and understand it and that by using the Font Software you will be bound by its terms and conditions. You further agree that it is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between Nicky Laatz and you, the Purchaser, which supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written as well as any other communications relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. No variation of the terms of this Agreement or any different terms will be enforceable against Nicky Laatz in the absence of her express written amendment or consent thereto.
CONTACT DETAILS AND QUERIES
- This license agreement can be sent to email@example.com
- Requests for additional licensing information can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can contact email@example.com should you have any other queries.
Standard Desktop EULA | v 1.2
Nicky Laatz Creations Ltd. A UK Company registered in England and Wales (No.111 997 41). ® 2018. 106 Kenwyn Street, Truro TR1 3BX.